This is Part 2 of my favorite podcasts. If you missed, part 1, check out that list here.
1. Crazy Love Podcast - this is a podcast of messages/sermons by Francis Chan. His messages always challenge me and convict me to live with urgency of the gospel.
2. Here Be Lions - my friends Dustin Smith, Jeremy Weedman, and James Galbraith provide a great balance of humor, updates on their ministry, and very insightful food for thought.
3. StartUp Podcast - the first season of this podcast follows the founder of Gimlet Media (a podcast company), Alex Blumberg, on his journey to starting the company. Then, they follow other startups as well...very fascinating.
4. Conversations with John & Lisa Bevere - I gotta be honest. I've heard the Beveres' names a lot over the years, but never read any of them books or heard any of their messages. But, since I'm a podcast junkie, when I found out they had a podcast, I decided to check it out. Really great stuff to help you grow spiritually.
5. Masters of Scale - a new podcast hosted by LinkedIn co-founder, Reid Hoffman. It's a really well-produced show where he pulls back the curtain on some of the most famous founders of companies like: Facebook, Netflix, and Airbnb. He shares insights on how these companies went from zero to where they are now.